CIO Roundtable Dinner: How CIOs build a culture for continuous tech improvement and innovation
- 23 May 2019
- Edward Qualtrough, Editor, CIO UK
- Free to attend
Almost every CEO is talking about innovation, and rightly so – it can be the catalyst for business change and differentiation. And yet if it was so easy to do, everyone would be doing it successfully.
A culture of innovation and constant improvement usually boils down to enabling a culture that embraces a tolerance of failure (or 'fail fast'), a willingness to experiment, a collaborative environment and a flat non-hierarchical structure. All of these characteristics are essential if the CIO – increasingly front and centre for enabling change through technology – can help build a business culture that is always looking for incremental improvements, however big or small.
At this roundtable dinner, hosted by CIO UK with partners Rackspace, we explore how CIOs go about building an always evolving digital culture that supports continuous technology improvement and innovation. We will look to participant CIOs and CTOs to provide their stories on how they are trying to achieve this, why they think it is important to do so, and what end-user CIOs can learn from cultural trends at innovative tech companies.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Building an evolving digital workplace culture
- Investing in people for business sustainability and innovation
- Getting support from the boardroom
- Working strategically with vendors and other trusted third-parties
- Identifying technologies that can make a difference
- Cross-sector learning: How can CIOs learn from peers, other roles, different sectors?
- How CIOs build a culture for continuous tech improvement and innovation
19.00 - 19.30 - Registration and Drinks Reception
19.30 - 21.30 - Dinner and Discussion
21.30 - 22.00 - After Dinner Drinks and Close
Who should attend
This event is intended for senior IT execs from enterprise companies only.
For further information email: [email protected]