Don’t lose your iPhone or iPad again! Lookout is the best way to protect your precious iOS device from data loss, theft and other threats that put your personal information at risk.
See why more than 80 million users trust Lookout to protect their devices!
Lookout is the ONLY all-in-one security app that:
- Locates your lost iPhone or iPad from anywhere, on any Internet-connected device
- Automatically saves your device's location before it runs out of battery
- Backs up your contacts automatically
- Notifies you if you have an out-of-date or insecure version of iOS
Log in to Lookout.com from any computer, tablet or phone to:
- Locate your lost or missing iOS device on a map
- Sound a loud alarm to find your lost device if you think it’s nearby (even if you left it on silent!)
- Display a custom ‘lost’ message on your device screen, complete with contact details, to get your device back faster! If you don't have a passcode set, anyone who finds your device can quickly swipe to call you at the number you provide.
- Call your missing device over the web from any web browser, in case you don't have another phone nearby. Note: this feature is only available if you do not have a passcode on your device.
- Download your contacts to transfer to a new device
For even better protection, you can upgrade to Lookout Premium at anytime within the free app. For $2.99/month or $29.99/year, you get:
- Automatic Photo Backup – access your photos anytime at Lookout.com
- Theft Alerts: Get an email with the location of your device when we notice behavior that could mean it has been stolen
- Manage multiple devices from one account
- Note: Like all subscription in-app purchases, Lookout Premium auto-renews each month or year. To disable auto-renewing, go to App Store -> Click on your Apple ID -> View Apple ID -> Manage Subscriptions and disable "Auto-Renewal".
What's New in Version 5.0.5
* Fixed an issue for some customers who were unable to access Premium Plus features
* Bug fixes
Please note that Premium Plus is currently only available in the US.
A useful app that could reunite your with your mobile and save your data from loss (assuming you don't already have something that will do this already).