File synchronisation is incredibly useful. If you are creating a web site, it makes it easy to ensure that the latest version of files are uploaded, and synchronisation can also be used to create backups of important files.
GoodSync can be used in synchronisation or backup mode, making it a versatile tool. Files can be synchronised with or backed up to other folders, separate drives, removable media, networked computers or online servers.
Used in two-way synchronisation mode, GoodSync makes it easy to keep files in sync in two locations - as soon as files are created, edited or deleted, the change will be reflected in the connected location. Used in one-way backup mode, GoodSync provides a means of safeguarding your files.
But it does not end there. GoodSync can also be used to synchronise data between applications. There are a number of supported programs, including RoboForm, Outlook, QuickBooks and Windows Mail. The program is easy to set up and the synchronisation is fast and reliable, helping to give you peace of mind.
Note that there is a Pro version available.
What's new in 10.9.31 (see full changelog for more)?
- GUI Progress: Fixed File Counters were reset during Sync, not allowing them to decrease.
- GUI Filter Pane: Fixed too slow to refresh, causing GUI delays when many filters are present.
- FS MEGA: Fixed processing of deleted files.
- FS Backblaze: Migrated to API V2, Added support for per-application keys.
- Redo submission of Tickets and Crashes to GSSS, to automate it some more.
- Installer of GS: Allow user to proceed after warning, in case of Signature error in Installer.
- Installer of CC Runner: Fixed sometimes Gs Runner was not starting when Windows Starts.
- GSTP Storage: use port 443 and proper server name, so that SSL cert can be verified.
- GSTP Client and Server: Discontinue using of Pickup Forwarder, always use Pipe Forwarder.
- GSTP Server Direct: review, improve and speed up reconnect sequences.
- GSTP Server Receiver: review, improve and speed up reconnect sequences.
- GSTP Client: If we detected Deemed Disconnect on Timeout, do not try to reconnect.
A solid and reliable synchronisation tool which doubles as a backup program.