ImBatch is an interesting batch processing tool which can convert, resize, rotate and carry out other operations on lots of images in a single operation.
Adding images is as easy as dragging and dropping them onto the program, and ImBatch supports plenty of file formats: BMP, DIB, RLE, TIF, TIFF, FAX, G3N, G3F, XIF, GIF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JIF, PCX, PNG, TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, WBMP, JP2, J2K, JPC, J2C, DCX, DAT, PSD, WDP and HDP.
Clicking "Add Task" then allows you to choose exactly what you'd like to do with these files. The options available are "Save As" (convert format), "Resize", "Rotate", "Soft Shadow", "Flip", "Round Corners", "Convert Colours", "Convert to Gray", "Set Tag", "Remove Tags" and "Shift Time" (the final 3 all relate to EXIF tags).
As you combine these tasks, so a Live Preview window shows you what they'll do to your target image.
There's even a task command to upload your processed images to Facebook, so you won't have the hassle of doing this manually.
Version 5.8.0 (see full changelog):
- Added "Set Background Image" task.
- 'Set DPI' task: Added the ability to automatically calculate DPI based on document sizes for printing.
- Image list: Added DPI info in thumbnails mode.
- Image list: Added the ability to automatically sort new images when they added to the list.
- Image list: Added the ability to insert new images to the top of the list.
- Image list: Added the ability to store the sorting mode of the list between sessions.
- Fixed the hang of the Selection Tool when working in table mode.
- Fixed displaying of EXIF tag "Exposure time".
ImBatch provides plenty of image batch processing power, yet remains fairly easy to use.