Introducing the new Flickr app - upload, access, organize, edit, and share your photos from any device, from anywhere in the world.
• Put your free 1000GB to work - auto-upload all your photos and videos, privately storing them in your Flickr camera roll.
• Camera roll in the cloud - instant access to your entire Flickr collection, so you can free up your phone for everything else.
• Organization and sharing, simplified - browse with ease, select and organize hundreds of photos with one gesture, and share in seconds.
• Unleash your creativity - tweak your photos, add filters, crop images and more, directly from the camera roll. And if you change your mind, just revert the changes!
• Explore, interact and engage with friends, family and the Flickr community - there are millions of groups and billions of photos out there to discover.
We can't spill the beans,
Exciting updates ahead;
But first some tidbits!
- Add photos to multiple groups at the same time.
- Add tags to other photos.
- Further performance and usability enhancements.
Flickr for Android is not perfect but it's a great way of keeping your photostream updated wherever you are.