Couldn't make it to Orlando for SAP's annual Sapphire show? No problem. These five blog posts will tell you everything you need to know about the event and the future challenges and strategies for the enterprise software giant.
- SAPPHIRE 2010: The Wrap by Dennis Howlett, ZDNet's Irregular Enterprise blog
- Sapphire 2010 Brings Customers Back to a Sense of Normalcy by Ray Wang, Software Insider Point of View blog
- SAP: Now Get Back to Work! by Vinnie Mirchandani, Deal Architect blog
- SAP Gets Mojo Back: Enterprise 3.0 by Oliver Marks, ZDNet's Collaboration 2.0 blog
- SAPPHIRE 2010: SAP Embraces People, By Design by Sameer Patel, Pretzel Logic blog